놋담 유기 워머
놋담 유기 샤브샤브 냄비나 미니웍과 함께 사용하기 좋은 사이즈 입니다. 적당한 두께감과 무게로 안정감 있는 사용을 하실 수 있으며, 식사를 마칠 때까지 따뜻하게 음식 본연의 맛을 유지시켜 줍니다. 워머의 중앙에 티라이트를 함께 사용하시면 오랫동안 따뜻한 티타임을 즐기실 수 있습니다.
The Warmer can be used with Notdam Shabu Shabu Pot or Mini Wok. It is designed and made with stability and for safe usage. Warmer can be used to keep a dish, or a pot of tea warmer, longer. Simply place tea-light candle in the middle and enjoy.
Top Holder: 14cm (diameter x height)
Body Size: 9cm x 16.5cm (diameter x height)
[ How To Use Notdam ]
- For the first month, immediately dry with soft cloth after cleaning with soap and water to prevent discoloration and water stains.
- Dish may stain if you place hot food for the first time.
- Dish may stain from strong sodium or small traces of pesticides.
- Above stains will disappear with continued usage. However, you can also remove the stains by using Notdam Scrub. Scrub the stained dish when it's dry with a dry scrub - black particles may come out, which is normal, and it is harmless to the human body.
- Not dishwasher and oven safe (Except for special cookwares)
- Do not boil the dishes. (Yugi has self sanitizing ability)
- Wrap air-tight and store in cool places when not in use for a long period of time.
[ Tips for Taming Yugi ]
- Submerge the dish in mixture of lukewarm water (30): Vinegar (1) for an hour. The color of the dish will change into a deeper gold.
- This process is to tame yugi faster and to reduce the stains from hot food or water stains. Also, it reduces the metal scent that may be caused from the nature of the material.
- After 2-3 month of usage, Yugi naturally turns into its natural deeper gold color by oxidizing with air. From then, it can be used like any other dishwares.
[ Cautions ]
- We cannot take returns once the product has been taken out from the vinyl wrapper, due to Yugi’s oxidizing properties.
- We cannot exchange or return the product with fingerprints, because it loses its value.
[ Inquiries ]
If you have any questions, please contact the store during business hours.
- Store Number: (213) 915-0089
- Hours: Mon-Sat 10AM~6PM