[Notdam] Flower Side Dish (#2)
놋담 봄꽃찬기 (2호)
싱그러운 봄을 닮은 유기 봄꽃찬기 입니다. 도자기 그릇과도 잘 어울려 포인트 그릇으로 세팅하여도 굉장히 세련되고 감각적인 테이블이 완성됩니다.
Flower side dish has a look of a fresh spring. It mixes in well with ceramic dish to enhance everyday table setting.
Size: 14.3cm x 3.4cm (diameter x height)
[ How To Use Notdam ]
- For the first month, immediately dry with soft cloth after cleaning with soap and water to prevent discoloration and water stains.
- Dish may stain if you place hot food for the first time.
- Dish may stain from strong sodium or small traces of pesticides.
- Above stains will disappear with continued usage. However, you can also remove the stains by using Notdam Scrub. Scrub the stained dish when it's dry with a dry scrub - black particles may come out, which is normal, and it is harmless to the human body.
- Not dishwasher and oven safe (Except for special cookwares)
- Do not boil the dishes. (Yugi has self sanitizing ability)
- Wrap air-tight and store in cool places when not in use for a long period of time.
[ Tips for Taming Yugi ]
- Submerge the dish in mixture of lukewarm water (30): Vinegar (1) for an hour. The color of the dish will change into a deeper gold.
- This process is to tame yugi faster and to reduce the stains from hot food or water stains. Also, it reduces the metal scent that may be caused from the nature of the material.
- After 2-3 month of usage, Yugi naturally turns into its natural deeper gold color by oxidizing with air. From then, it can be used like any other dishwares.
[ Cautions ]
- We cannot take returns once the product has been taken out from the vinyl wrapper, due to Yugi’s oxidizing properties.
- We cannot exchange or return the product with fingerprints, because it loses its value.
[ Inquiries ]
If you have any questions, please contact the store during business hours.
- Store Number: (213) 915-0089
- Hours: Mon-Sat 10AM~6PM