[Notdam] Baby Fork
놋담 베이비 포크
아이의 건강을 담은 놋담 유기 베이비 포크 입니다. 아이 손에 딱 알맞은 사이즈로 스스로 식사를 시작하는 아이에게 선물하기 좋은 상품입니다. 유기의 자체 살균 효과로 아이의 건강한 식탁을 책임져 주세요.
Baby Fork designed to fit their little hands. Great for kids who are starting to learn to eat by themselves. With Bangjja Yugi's self-sanitizing ability, it can protect our kids from bacteria and viruses.
Size: 2.2cm x 15.3cm (width x length)
[ How To Use Notdam ]
- For the first month, immediately dry with soft cloth after cleaning with soap and water to prevent discoloration and water stains.
- Dish may stain if you place hot food for the first time.
- Dish may stain from strong sodium or small traces of pesticides.
- Above stains will disappear with continued usage. However, you can also remove the stains by using Notdam Scrub. Scrub the stained dish when it's dry with a dry scrub - black particles may come out, which is normal, and it is harmless to the human body.
- Not dishwasher and oven safe (Except for special cookwares)
- Do not boil the dishes. (Yugi has self sanitizing ability)
- Wrap air-tight and store in cool places when not in use for a long period of time.
[ Tips for Taming Yugi ]
- Submerge the dish in mixture of lukewarm water (30): Vinegar (1) for an hour. The color of the dish will change into a deeper gold.
- This process is to tame yugi faster and to reduce the stains from hot food or water stains. Also, it reduces the metal scent that may be caused from the nature of the material.
- After 2-3 month of usage, Yugi naturally turns into its natural deeper gold color by oxidizing with air. From then, it can be used like any other dishwares.
[ Cautions ]
- We cannot take returns once the product has been taken out from the vinyl wrapper, due to Yugi’s oxidizing properties.
- We cannot exchange or return the product with fingerprints, because it loses its value.
[ Inquiries ]
If you have any questions, please contact the store during business hours.
- Store Number: (213) 915-0089
- Hours: Mon-Sat 10AM~6PM