[Notdam] Round Tea Fork
놋담 둥근 티스푼
티테이블의 품격을 높여줄 놋담 유기 둥근 티포크 입니다. 손잡이 끝을 눌러주어 독특한 매력을 더한 디자인 입니다. 과일이나 쿠키를 함께 내는 디저트 테이블을 아름답게 만들어 줍니다.
End of the handle is pressed for a unique look, which will elevate the quality of tea table. Enhance your dessert table by serving fruit & pastries with round tea fork
Size: 1.8cm x 14.5cm (width x height)
[ How To Use Notdam ]
- For the first month, immediately dry with soft cloth after cleaning with soap and water to prevent discoloration and water stains.
- Dish may stain if you place hot food for the first time.
- Dish may stain from strong sodium or small traces of pesticides.
- Above stains will disappear with continued usage. However, you can also remove the stains by using Notdam Scrub. Scrub the stained dish when it's dry with a dry scrub - black particles may come out, which is normal, and it is harmless to the human body.
- Not dishwasher and oven safe (Except for special cookwares)
- Do not boil the dishes. (Yugi has self sanitizing ability)
- Wrap air-tight and store in cool places when not in use for a long period of time.
[ Tips for Taming Yugi ]
- Submerge the dish in mixture of lukewarm water (30): Vinegar (1) for an hour. The color of the dish will change into a deeper gold.
- This process is to tame yugi faster and to reduce the stains from hot food or water stains. Also, it reduces the metal scent that may be caused from the nature of the material.
- After 2-3 month of usage, Yugi naturally turns into its natural deeper gold color by oxidizing with air. From then, it can be used like any other dishwares.
[ Cautions ]
- We cannot take returns once the product has been taken out from the vinyl wrapper, due to Yugi’s oxidizing properties.
- We cannot exchange or return the product with fingerprints, because it loses its value.
[ Inquiries ]
If you have any questions, please contact the store during business hours.
- Store Number: (213) 915-0089
- Hours: Mon-Sat 10AM~6PM