[Notdam] Baby Rice & Soup Bowl Set
놋담 옥 아기 단반상기 (1벌)
유려한 곡선으로 디자인되어 감각적인 테이블 스타일링을 연출할 수 있습니다. 공기 뚜껑은 찬기로도 활용 가능하며, 밥공기 국공기 모두 디저트 테이블에 사용하셔도 고급스럽습니다. 또한, 유기는 뛰어난 살균 효과로 건강한 식탁을 만들 수 있습니다.
Curved design for elegant table settings. Set comes in 1 Rice Bowl, 1 Rice Bowl Lid, and 1 Soup Bowl. Rice bowl lid can be used for side dish, and rice & soup bowl can be used as dessert dish.
Rice Bowl Size: 9.5cm x 3.5cm (diameter x height)
Soup Bowl Size: 12.3cm x 3.5cm (diameter x height)
[ How To Use Notdam ]
- For the first month, immediately dry with soft cloth after cleaning with soap and water to prevent discoloration and water stains.
- Dish may stain if you place hot food for the first time.
- Dish may stain from strong sodium or small traces of pesticides.
- Above stains will disappear with continued usage. However, you can also remove the stains by using Notdam Scrub. Scrub the stained dish when it's dry with a dry scrub - black particles may come out, which is normal, and it is harmless to the human body.
- Not dishwasher and oven safe (Except for special cookwares)
- Do not boil the dishes. (Yugi has self sanitizing ability)
- Wrap air-tight and store in cool places when not in use for a long period of time.
[ Tips for Taming Yugi ]
- Submerge the dish in mixture of lukewarm water (30): Vinegar (1) for an hour. The color of the dish will change into a deeper gold.
- This process is to tame yugi faster and to reduce the stains from hot food or water stains. Also, it reduces the metal scent that may be caused from the nature of the material.
- After 2-3 month of usage, Yugi naturally turns into its natural deeper gold color by oxidizing with air. From then, it can be used like any other dishwares.
[ Cautions ]
- We cannot take returns once the product has been taken out from the vinyl wrapper, due to Yugi’s oxidizing properties.
- We cannot exchange or return the product with fingerprints, because it loses its value.
[ Inquiries ]
If you have any questions, please contact the store during business hours.
- Store Number: (213) 915-0089
- Hours: Mon-Sat 10AM~6PM