[Notdam] Modern Shabu Shabu Pot
놋담 모던 샤브샤브 냄비 2인
놋담 모던유기 샤브샤브 냄비는 1~2인이 사용하기에 좋은 크기입니다. 열전도율이 높아 열이 고루 전해져 더욱 맛있게 조리해 드실 수 있습니다. *주의사항: 샤브샤브 냄비 사용 시 예열은 하지 마시고, 음식을 올린 상태에서 사용해 주세요. 유기의 특성상, 인덕션 사용은 금합니다. 전기레인지 사용은 가능하오나, 가스렌지 사용을 가장 추천드립니다.
Modern Shabu Shabu Pot is a good size for 1~2 persons. The pot spreads heat fast and evenly, allowing better taste and quality of food. *Caution: Do not pre-heat Shabushabu pot. Start cooking when food is in the pot. Bronze can be used on electric range, but cannot be used on Induction cooktops. We recommend using gas range for all Notdam Cookwares.
Size: 20.5cm x 8cm (diameter x height)
[ How To Use Notdam ]
- For the first month, immediately dry with soft cloth after cleaning with soap and water to prevent discoloration and water stains.
- Dish may stain if you place hot food for the first time.
- Dish may stain from strong sodium or small traces of pesticides.
- Above stains will disappear with continued usage. However, you can also remove the stains by using Notdam Scrub. Scrub the stained dish when it's dry with a dry scrub - black particles may come out, which is normal, and it is harmless to the human body.
- Not dishwasher and oven safe (Except for special cookwares)
- Do not boil the dishes. (Yugi has self sanitizing ability)
- Wrap air-tight and store in cool places when not in use for a long period of time.
[ Tips for Taming Yugi ]
- Submerge the dish in mixture of lukewarm water (30): Vinegar (1) for an hour. The color of the dish will change into a deeper gold.
- This process is to tame yugi faster and to reduce the stains from hot food or water stains. Also, it reduces the metal scent that may be caused from the nature of the material.
- After 2-3 month of usage, Yugi naturally turns into its natural deeper gold color by oxidizing with air. From then, it can be used like any other dishwares.
[ Cautions ]
- We cannot take returns once the product has been taken out from the vinyl wrapper, due to Yugi’s oxidizing properties.
- We cannot exchange or return the product with fingerprints, because it loses its value.
[ Inquiries ]
If you have any questions, please contact the store during business hours.
- Store Number: (213) 915-0089
- Hours: Mon-Sat 10AM~6PM